Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Exam !!! (Hubungan Etnik)

I will be having my first semester exam from 23th of April to 7th of May... 15 days, half of a month !! I had my study leave since 12th April but i feel suffer bcoz i dunno which subject is going to be the first one as we haven get the exam timetable until 16th April... so i started my revision with IA (Introduction to Accounting)... this subject is not so hard (if compared to the HE)... after that, i did my ME (Microeconomics) revision...

Finally, i got my exam timetable on 16th April... i also hav 2 go back to TARC to get my exam slip... Unfortunately, the first subject is HE (Hubungan Etnik-sumthing like Sejarah)... the subject that i hate the most... my Sejarah is not good as i cant memorise so many words... the book has only words and u cant find any pictures in the book... worst than the Form 5 Sejarah textbook... haizzz...

I had to face it although i hate the subject... if i fail the subject, i hav to resit the paper and hav to pay money again... wasting money... then i tried my to memorise those 'stereotaip, diskriminasi, Dasar Ekonomi Baru'...

I couldn't follow my family to Cameron Highland too bcoz i wanted to stay at home alone to study my HE (no ppl will disturb me and influence me to watch the TV, open the computer to online)... although i stayed at home alone but i cant concentrate in my studies... felt sleepy when i opened the HE textbook then i played the Sudoku to make me feel 'fresher'...

No comments: