Thursday, June 5, 2008

Suprise~


my birthday always falls on the holiday every year during primary or secondary school... therefore i have no chance to celebrate my birthday with my classmates at school before...


this year is different... my birthday falls on tuesday which i have my lectures and tutorials from 8am to 7pm... feel sad bcoz i have to spend my whole day in college on my birthday...


but... i was so suprised before the last tutorial class ended... my classmates bought a cake and celebrate my birthday with my class rep (because his birhtday falls on the day before my birthday), so we celebrated together... i was so paiseh when they sang the birthday song...


the cake tasted good and they gave me a present too but... mayb they dunno that i m scared of the thing with fur... but at least the pink pig is so cute...thanks for the present...


here is the pink pig and the nice plastic bag~

No comments: