Saturday, April 3, 2010

'Happy 2nd Year Anniversary!!' This was supposed to be posted on April Fool because that day was '2nd year anniversary' for this blog, but now only I realized. Never mind la~

Sometime I wonder I write the blog for what reason. To let people know what I was doing recently? Maybe. But I also wonder anybody reading my blog except those who leave comment.
Or I just delete this blog?

Let's me talk about my life recently. These few days, I was playing the FB games and reading other's blog then doing nothing. Then, my house was added with a new computer recently as the old computer so 'cheap blak' and outdated. But I was restricted to download any stuffs using that computer as I always make the hard disk full.

Luckily I've got 2 computer in my house. Another computer's hard disk is going to become my 'target' to stuck my downloaded stuffs. =)


-June-

1 comment:

Shirley Wong^.^ said...

nei zao hou la....buy a new comp...
then nw planning to buy phone also...
U become rich d...