Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nothing to do~

just now xian asked me to update the blog.. i hav nothing to do then update my blog...

recently, i was very bored in my aunt's house (i stay here during long holiday or even every weekend)... so, as i said in the last post i was doing my hobby-cross stitching... my sister saw me doing the cross stitch then asked me to do one for her (if u want, i can think to do for you as birthday present)... i asked my sister about the pattern that she want... she told me that she want her idol-HERO!!


'huh? so difficult', i said to her

but...

finally...

i promised to do for her as her birthday present(a cute cartoon HERO).. but her birthday ar is on October!! another 5months wo... 'so early to do ar?', i asked her... the cross stitch will spent me RM30++ after calculation... my purse 'poh chan' lo...


-this is the cartoon HERO tat i hav to stitch for my sister-

No comments: