Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lucky day

I think I have utilised most of my luck for this month. No more lucky day for this month. I got my stuff done as I wish to. My accounts finally got reviewed by the partner after so long, like about one week. And then, I got to talk to him today! At first, I talked to him through office communicator to ask for guidance. He did help me by giving me reference. Then, we did talked in person while both of us were in the pantry. He was the one who started the conversation. Yes, I was not dreaming. Good one right? Tell me yes please. Haha. Yea, that's all for today as well. Continue to be happy until June. Hopefully. I want an interesting and happening June please. *Pray hard*

1 comment:

Woan Chee said...

U sure very happy when he talked to u. =)
Argh. I miss him.