Thursday, May 29, 2014

Birthday wishes

As per requested by one of my friend *ahem, don't wanna disclose her name*, I would like to write about my birthday wishes. XD My birthday and my favourite month of the year is just around the corner, I really can't wait for it to come! Okay, let's talk about my birthday wishes. All I want are actually warm birthday wishes from my friends, families, colleagues and hopefully 'him' too. Someone please hint him on my birthday please, just kidding. Erm, maybe I would like to have a birthday cake too. No need to be a huge and fancy cake, a small one will do. Maybe one slice also can la, I really don't care. But if possible, a complete cake la. Sound too demanding huh? For myself, I would get myself a present but I am still thinking and considering what to get. A Parker pen, a pair of new shoe, a nice necklace, a new watch, a new sewing machine or a mini ironing pad? I couldn't make up my mind. Sigh, too many choices and I can only buy one. How good if I am a millionaire. Haha. Dream on and goodnight.

1 comment:

Woan Chee said...

Too bad I dono he number. If not I sure will hint him de. XD