Saturday, March 8, 2014

Back to my blog - Mixed feelings

Now playing: Let her go - Passenger 

Today is International Women's Day. Happy International Women's Day to everyone! As usual, we got some goodies from KPMG. Last year, it was a energy drink with sticky candy. This year, we got a purple scarf and milk powder. :)

It was my tooth extraction day as well, to prepare for orthodontic treatment. My senior even wished me 'Happy tooth plucking day!'. Although it seems to be hurt a bit, but I think it worth as I will have my nice teeth after all!

However, it was kinda sad to know about the MAS MH370 incident. The airplane could have been crashed since it lost its contact at 2.40am. However, I still hope for the good one. Be optimistic. Because I know that it would be very heart breaking for the passengers' families if the crash did happened and the feeling is not good, definitely. 

Kept thinking about my work today, but I seem to kept myself away from that. Instead of working from home, I took nap twice today. Maybe I was too tired or I was just ignoring it? Sometime, I would feel no pressure and chill. Sometimes, I would feel the self-pressure working within me. I am confused. I wish I could just sleep and everything will be over eventually. 

Sigh, this is my first post back to blogspot after being abandoned for 4 years. Should have written something positive. 


1 comment:

Woan Chee said...

Welcome Back. X)