Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Moody night

Had serious Monday blue in the morning. Life goes on and work goes on. As usual, I stayed back after client and continue working in the office. Reached office and found a random seat. He was sitting right in front of me, few rows away but we could see each other clearly. I really made myself to focus on work, try not to look at him all the time, but I couldn't. Sob sob.

Sent my junior to his car and back to work. Li called and started to chat about her working and her discussion with Director. Feel better that I found someone to at least talk to while working. Stop chatting and I continued to work till 1.30am. He was still there working, how I wish I could go and say goodbye and take care to him but I didn't. I have no confidence to do so. 

No comments: