Friday, March 21, 2014

Last day

And yes, today is a brand new day. Spent the night with my bff. Feel so blessed we can talk a lot even though we have not seen each other for months. We laughed and we teased each other. Was enjoyed the time with my bff and able to forget about him for a while. :) Before i forgot, i have passed my JLPT N5. Finally, i got my result after 2 months. Have been waiting for it since January. Haha. Applied half day leave for the dental appointment. Dr Aaron put the rubbers in between the teeth to expand the space. Feel a bit numb and nothing much although he told me that it will hurt a bit. Went to kino after that. Read a book about relationship and i found it quite interesting. Hmmm. Went to shop too and i bought a top and a skirt. Gonna stop it before i become shopaholic. =.="

1 comment:

Woan Chee said...

Yaya. Stop buying. This month u really spent a lot ah..