Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The 20th day

It has been 20 days since our last chat. I feel sad because I am always the one taking the first step. I always hope to be your friends, just a normal friend. Not like now, whenever we talk, it will eventually link to work related stuff. How badly I hope we could talk more friendly and casually about our life, our family or our interest. But you seem like treating me just like colleague, not even friend.

Everyday I saw your car parking at B1 or near office, I will feel motivated to work. 'Am I really like you or you are the motivation for me just to continue working in audit?' I always question myself. 

Okay, I will give myself 10 more days, try to let go as much as possible. Goodbye, in 10-day time. 

June

4 comments:

WoanChee said...

Hmmm
a good question.
what's the answer?

June said...

Tell you the answer when the one month period lapse.

June said...

I have no answer till now. Tomorrow is the last day already. =(

Woan Chee said...

Got ur answer?